?

Bye Everyone!

« previous entry |
Jul. 28th, 2006 | 01:19 pm

Offically sayin that I'm not goin to pst here anymore, and I guess that it would be better if some of us never met.
So, I'm just gonna forget about everything that happened here and everyone!
Don't bother postin back, cause I won't listen.
Maybe I could just dissapear!
And you wouldn't care!
Well, I wasn't sayin for you to give up all ur friends, so just forget about me!
Bye everyone, and just forget about me!
Everyone seems to anyway!

Link | Leave a comment | Share

Comments {19}

From: anonymous
Date: Jul. 28th, 2006 04:10 pm (UTC)
Link

I do care Bubbles....I just can't go giving up all my other friends for you...I wish things could be different.... I really truely do...But you gotta understand that my friends have ALWAYS been there for me when I need them most. And....you and all of them.....your all I have. If I didn't have LJ....I'd have lost my mind being cooped up in my house waiting to escape.

If this is what you want, I can't stop you. Just know I never meant to hurt you. I just can't loose everyone else for one person. I'd have done the same thing if it were ANY of my friends.

I'll never forget you Bubbles. And I'm keeping you friended in case you ever decide to come back....

I'm a bad friend. And I sometimes wish that I were dead so I wouldn't hurt the people that matter to me.

Reply | Thread

Pearl of the Dark Age

From: dark_age_pearl
Date: Jul. 29th, 2006 05:36 am (UTC)
Link

Okay, this is what they call asking for attention. You aren't suicidal or something stupid like that, are you? Either cough up what your real problem is, or stop beating around the bush. You are being melodramatic. And I'm sure you've guessed by now I don't tolerate that. I'm willing to be your friend, but I'm not going to let you manipulate people by pulling the "woe is me" card. Until you give me a real reason, I'm not going to believe you.
I suggest you read my journal; you might find some answers to your problems there.

Reply | Thread

From: anonymous
Date: Jul. 29th, 2006 05:05 pm (UTC)
Link

Pearl-San is right! You are being melodramatic! We wanna know whats wrong Bubble-Chan! We wanna know why your so angry with us! And why you wanna make us hurt like this! We wanna help you!

Reply | Parent | Thread

alistersangel01

From: alistersangel01
Date: Jul. 29th, 2006 05:13 pm (UTC)
Link

My friend Jessica passed away because of Astyma. I
ts a crushing blow and the only reason I push people away is because I don't want a repeat of that.
Its seems that I've come to blame myself about it, cause I just wish there was something I could've done.
Have you ever had a friend that let you down?
I know that I may be one of the friends that let you down and I feel like I let Jessica down.
I did wish to tell.
I pushed her away myself...
And I have come to regret that.
Its not something I can keep inside all the time, I have to let someone know.
Yeah, sure my Mum and Dad know about Jessica, but I've never told anyone else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0uusMtsK40
This was a vid I made after her death.
I knew that I never said goodbye... cause I didn't see it coming.
I've learned to deal with it... but, I wish I could have stopped it.
I knew she had asthma, but I didn't expect goodbye so soon.
If ur wondering why the name is different its because that was my first profile here.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Pearl of the Dark Age

From: dark_age_pearl
Date: Jul. 29th, 2006 08:52 pm (UTC)
Link

I perfectly understand what you're going thru. And once you told me what was wrong, your behavior was explained instantly. You are afraid of losing more friends like Jessica. So, rather than bear the hurt of losing them, you push them away first. That isn't the answer, as I'm sure you know by now. You are not a bad person, but you are in a bad situation. Your true self will shine depending upon how you (for lack of a better word) deal with this unfortunate and tragic event. My heart goes out to you, but my advice is to keep your friends closer still. And most importantly: find true strength within yourself. My deepest condolences to you.

I don't know if you are religious or not, but I have a prayer for you that might help. It helped someone I know to live on after her daughter's murder.

Lord, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Lots of love, Pearl

Reply | Parent | Thread

alistersangel01

From: alistersangel01
Date: Jul. 29th, 2006 08:59 pm (UTC)
Link

Yeah, I mean whats the point of making more friends and have the possibilty of losing them.
I know that I can't always push everyone away cause I'm scared of that they say goodbye sooner than I expect.
It cause so much grief on me, and I feel like I could've helped her. Everyone can understand that?
And I hope MOG can.
I'm glad that u understand and aren't one of the people that say "Grow up, crybaby!"
Thanks.

[q] Until You're Safe and Sound...
Feel Like I really Loved You...
Feel Like I really Loved You...
Feel Like I really Loved You...
Feel Like I really Loved You...
Feel Like I really Loved You...
Feel Like I Could've Saved You...[q]

Reply | Parent | Thread

Pearl of the Dark Age

From: dark_age_pearl
Date: Jul. 29th, 2006 09:25 pm (UTC)
Link

O.O# Who says "grow up, crybaby!"??? I'll go beat the snot out of them! Uh... not really! ^^ I tend to have violent reactions. My personality is a lot like Kaiba's, but I've got Amelda's temper. =^_^=

I do hope you understand that pushing your friends away is not the answer. But I do think that you should dump any friend who brings you down. *sheepish smile* I don't want to be that person, so please forgive my forwardness. I am not very tactful, and I'm sometimes as rough as sandpaper. But I'm always honest. ^^

"Safe and Sound" Sheryl Crow? I'm not sure if that is the song you are quoting. I like the lyrics though. ^^
Be prepared for a lot of tears and deep sighs. But know that smiles will return.

Stay safe, Pearl

Reply | Parent | Thread

From: anonymous
Date: Jul. 29th, 2006 11:43 pm (UTC)
Link

I didn't know you'd lost a friend. I've lost alot of people I care about too. So I know what your going through. I know how it hurts. But please don't push us away because of that. Thats really not the way to go. Until I found LJ I pushed people away too. People I've met here, including you, have shown me thats not the best way to go. That just leaves you more lonely than having and losing someone. I know how it hurts, but soon you'll only be able to remember the good times you had with that person. And you may still cry from time to time for them, but knowing that they were there and you had good times with them is far better than knowing somone and pushing them away. If you do that, you'll only regret it. Because when you push someone away, it hurts both them and you. And when their gone, you start wishing you'd treated them better.

I'm so sorry for your loss. And Now I understand. But please, don't push me away, Bubble-Chan. I do care. And if you left LJ forever and I never spoke to you again because of it....well, it gives me the same feeling as a loved one passing away.

Don't let anyone tell you to grow up. I'll tell you what a friend of mine said when I told him my mom was trying to make me grow up to quick. "Don't give up on your childhood. You only get one shot. Once it's gone, thats it. You miss out." This friend of mine missed out on his childhood due to someone telling him "Grow up!" along with other things. So I feel he understand better than I do what it's like to miss out on your childhood. Thats why I'm telling you this.

Wishing You The Best,
MOG

Reply | Parent | Thread

alistersangel01

From: alistersangel01
Date: Jul. 30th, 2006 06:47 pm (UTC)
Link

Yeah, i guess so.
Can you find in your heart to forgive me?
Cause I relise u and Pearl are right.

Reply | Parent | Thread

From: anonymous
Date: Jul. 31st, 2006 04:01 pm (UTC)
Link

Of course Bubble-Chan. *Hugs* Your a good friend. And I never wanna lose you.

Reply | Parent | Thread

alistersangel01

From: alistersangel01
Date: Jul. 31st, 2006 04:37 pm (UTC)
Link

*hugs*
Thanks, it really means a lot to me.
I should have told you what was goin on before and all of this could've been avoided.
But I expected the worst to happen and thats excactly what I got.
Its just Jessica was really close to me and I just didn't want a repeat of what happened.
But I have to let someone in at some time.
I guess that Jessica wouldn't want me to push away everyone.
I'll give letting people in a try.
Thanks.
[q] I had the sense to recongise
That I don't kow how to let you go.
A glowing ember
Burning hot and burning slow.
Deeply shaken from the balance of excistence for only you.
I know I can't be with you
I do what I have to do.
I know I can't be with you
I do what I have to do.[q]

Reply | Parent | Thread

From: anonymous
Date: Jul. 31st, 2006 09:26 pm (UTC)
Link

Pretty lyrics.

Yeah. Well, I'm glad your not leaving. I'd miss you so much.

Oh by the way, mind letting me comment while logged in again? lol I have to keep logging in and out to comment. *Giggle* It's more amusing than anything.

Reply | Parent | Thread

From: dreamer0987
Date: Aug. 1st, 2006 08:12 am (UTC)
Link

Well, I'm not sure how to do that.
I mean how to undo banning someone from commenting.
I know, I give dense a whole new meaning

Reply | Parent | Thread

From: anonymous
Date: Aug. 1st, 2006 04:09 pm (UTC)
Link

Well how'd you ban me in the first place? I havent even figured that much out yet... lol *Scratches head* you could click on FAQ on the LJ homepage. *Shrug*

Reply | Parent | Thread

alistersangel01

From: alistersangel01
Date: Jul. 30th, 2006 06:48 pm (UTC)
Link

Thanks.
Well, no one has said that yet, but I'm glad u and MOG did.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Pearl of the Dark Age

From: dark_age_pearl
Date: Aug. 21st, 2006 06:02 am (UTC)
Link

Are you still not posting? It would be healthy for you to continue to talk to your friends (or at least the genuine ones). I know you are going through some difficult times. I just found out that my dad may go blind (his mom has already and it's genetic). I am not a person who relies on others, but I don't believe it's a good thing to cut out friends totally. Please continue to post. Thanks.

~Pearl

Reply | Thread

From: dreamer0987
Date: Aug. 21st, 2006 02:25 pm (UTC)
Link

I'm sorry bout ur dad.
I know that I can't push everyone away always, but u know I always expect the worse to happen.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Pearl of the Dark Age

From: dark_age_pearl
Date: Aug. 21st, 2006 05:44 pm (UTC)
Link

Yeah, I know you do. That's the worst perspective to have in life. Hopefully, that will change as time passes. It's not uncommon for young women your age to feel this way, but you can take comfort in knowing that it won't always be this way. If you can never be close to someone, you'll never see them as they truly are. You will have difficulty in your love life when you start to get serious with guys. Friends will have a hard time being your friend, and they will want to help you. Try thinking of one thing you feel positive about someone and yourself each and everyday. Keep it in a journal or something. Maybe it will help.
*hugs*
I see you changed your name. You must've paid for it like I did. Any reasons you didn't want the old one, out of curiousity?

Reply | Parent | Thread

MOG

From: anonymous
Date: Aug. 26th, 2006 09:49 pm (UTC)
Link

Hey Bubbles. It's been a while since you posted and I thought I should check and make sure you didn't think I'd forgotten you. I've been kinda busy lately and I didn't want you to feel left out anymore so I skipped swimming to make sure I came to check up on you.

I hope your not still mad at me. And just know if you ever need to talk to me for any reason just comment at my LJ or post here or PM me! I won't get upset if you comment totaly off topic of whatever post you comment on. I just thought you should know that.

Anyway, how are things going? You okay? Whats up with school/home/family/anything? All okay where your at?

Reply | Thread