?

To All U Warshipping Fans Out There, Who Have Watched My Vids!!!

« previous entry | next entry »
Jul. 20th, 2006 | 04:53 pm

I'm sorry to say that I am no longer intreasted in Warshipping and I will not be making Warshipping music videos anymore.
Becuase I have thought about these two and I don't think it could happen anymmore.
Plus, I think that I prefer these guys straight.
So, I'm sorry, but "The Reason" was the last Warshipping Music video I'm making about Warshipping!!!
Bye!!!
And I don't care who read it!!!

Link | Leave a comment | Share

Comments {9}

MOG HERE

From: anonymous
Date: Jul. 20th, 2006 04:22 pm (UTC)
Link

Bubble-Chan, why did you ban me from commenting? Do you hate me?

And it's your choice of what you like a don't like. No one will be mad at you for your decision.

Reply | Thread

Re: MOG HERE

alistersangel01

From: alistersangel01
Date: Jul. 20th, 2006 04:55 pm (UTC)
Link

Why r u intrested in havin me as a friend when u got so much friends.?!
I felt like u were ignorin me, I felt left out and I felt like I could depend on you.
But, I guess I was wrong.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Re: MOG HERE

From: anonymous
Date: Jul. 20th, 2006 07:08 pm (UTC)
Link

Why do I...? Bubble-Chan. I just didn't know how to contact you when you stopped updating. I thought maybe you were busy with your studies or friends or something so I waited for you to update so we could talk again. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. Your a dear friend. And as I said, I don't drop good friends. I didn't realize you might get mad at me and feel like I'd forgotten. I didn't. I remembered you every day. But I figured if you hadn't updated or dropped by my LJ at all that you weren't even on the internet. But I guess I was wrong. I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you. And I hope you'll forgive me because I don't wanna loose touch with you.

I guess I'm a bad friend though... Not to realize something was wrong until sweetiepie told me what you told her...

I may have found quite a few friends but your irreplacable Bubble-Chan. No one on my flist could take your place. Okay? I've been rather busy with GED and barely had time to type up my entries and answer comments on my LJ...But yeah. No more excuses.

I've been a bad friend. No excuse for that. *Sigh* But I am sorry. When I found out you'd blocked me commenting, I cried.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Re: MOG HERE

alistersangel01

From: alistersangel01
Date: Jul. 20th, 2006 10:21 pm (UTC)
Link

Well, after all that u said just there now, I know that I've been a bad friend too.
Its not that I disliked u as a friend, MOG.
Its just I felt lift out.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Re: MOG HERE

From: anonymous
Date: Jul. 20th, 2006 11:22 pm (UTC)
Link

I didn't mean to do that. Honestly. I guess...working on GED and worrying about what kind of disease your mom might have and worrying about if your friends are all okay and if you'll ever talk to them again....It all got to me. Alot of stress. I promiss I'll be a better friend from now on. Okay? Let's see...how can I make you feel more involved...? Would you like to maybe meet some of my friends? Up to you. Thats how I ended up getting so many friends. My first LJ friend introduced me to some of her friends and I stopped feeling left out after a while because they're nice people. Again, up to you.

If that doesn't work, maybe you'd like to join a few really fun communities? There's one called doll candy which has the CUTEST dolls I've ever seen! I could link you to the dollmaker so you can make your own. It's tons of fun.

doll_candy

I think thats the right link... Anyway, don't want you to feel left out. Thats not good. So whatever you wanna do. *Shrug* Your always welcome to come to my LJ whenever you wanna talk about something. And I'll try to come here when I get free time. Which I think I'll be getting once mom finaly takes me to get my GED.

By the way, since your no longer into warshipping, what are you into? I wanna know so when your B-day or X-mas comes up I'll know what kind of gift you'd want. :)

Reply | Parent | Thread

*hysterical crying*

Pearl of the Dark Age

From: dark_age_pearl
Date: Jul. 24th, 2006 11:25 pm (UTC)
Link

No more warshipping! Whaah!
May I suggest Azumanga Daioh? O.O I think you'd like that.
*sniffs* I love warshipping! I love your vids. I'm going to miss them. And it's unfair that you quit right after my request!
No... more... warshipping... There isnt' enough to begin with!

Reply | Thread

Re: *hysterical crying*

alistersangel01

From: alistersangel01
Date: Jul. 25th, 2006 04:04 pm (UTC)
Link

Its just that i'm not really intreasted in YuGiOh anymore.
I'm also beginning to hate Yaoi pairings.
So yeah, I'm also leavin the Warshipping Community.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Re: *hysterical crying*

Pearl of the Dark Age

From: dark_age_pearl
Date: Jul. 25th, 2006 05:29 pm (UTC)
Link

*shrug* Actually, I expected a fair amount of people leaving the YGO fandom since it is over... *sigh*
I think you'd be interested in Fruits Basket or Azumanga Daioh! Lots of het pairings in there that are good! You know, just b/c my otp is a yaoi, it doesn't mean that it is all that I like, or all that I write. I have several het fics written, and I fully support lots of het pairs. ^_^ So please don't brush me off so easily.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/979941/

Please keep in touch!

Reply | Parent | Thread

Re: *hysterical crying*